【如何處理「焦慮」和看穿負面信念的把戲?】

瀏覽人數 2924
巴夏精選短片(6分40秒) 【如何處理「焦慮」和看穿負面信念的把戲?】Bashar038
How to solve Anxiety and see through the trick of a Negative Belief?

 
 
巴夏精選短片【如何處理「焦慮」和看穿負面信念的把戲?】
影片摘自:2017巴夏傳訊會-The Manifestation Space
中文翻譯:Jimmy
 
 
 
此篇內容:
 
Q: Hi, Bashar.
Q: 嗨!巴夏。
 
Good day to you.
你好。
 
Q: I just… um… probably a common problem that....I have… I have a problem with anxiety…
Q: 我只是…嗯…很可能有個常見的問題…我有…我有一些焦慮上的問題。
 
You have what? A challenge?
你有什麼(巴夏故意對「問題」這個詞聽不懂)?一項「挑戰」嗎?
 
Q: An issue. Yeah.
Q: 一個要處理面對的事。沒錯。
 
Alright.
好的。
 
Q: Yeah. I think…
Q: 是。我想…
 
What is your challenge with anxiety?
處理這(你常陷入的)焦慮,什麼是你要面對的挑戰?
 
It doesn't seem like you have much of a challenge with it if you have it.
你看起來似乎不大帶有一種「願面對挑戰你的焦慮」的意思,如果你有此意。
 
Q: Um…Well… I... It's being a life-long thing and…
Q: 嗯…好吧…我…這已是一個跟我一輩子的事(老問題),而且…
 
You mean having the anxiety is the challenge?
你是說「帶有焦慮」是你想面對的「挑戰」嗎?
 
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
 
You never challenge with having an anxiety.
你不曾挑戰(自我檢視)過什麼是「帶有焦慮」。
 
Obviously, you perfected having an anxiety.
很顯然地,你一直在掩飾「自己帶有焦慮」。
 
Q: Yeah. I did. I got it down perfect. I do, I have it perfect.
Q: 是的,我的確那樣。我把它掩飾得很好。我確實如此,我使它看不出破綻。
 
So, can you give us the definition of what anxiety is?
所以,你可以說看看什麼是焦慮的定義嗎?
 
And then we can give you our definition of what anxiety is.
And maybe that will help clarify the situation a little bit for you.
然後,我們可以告訴你,什麼是我們對於焦慮的定義。也許,這能夠稍微幫助你釐清你的情況。
 
Q: It's just a… It's… I know it's actually a misplaced excitement, but…
Q: 焦慮只是一種…它是… 我知道它是一種被錯置的熱忱興奮,但是…
 
What does that mean when you said “Misplaced”?
你所謂的「被錯置」是什麼意思?
 
Q: Well, it's I've heard you say it's… It's excitement with judgment placed on it.
Q: 嗯…我聽你說過…它是…它是帶有評判的熱忱興奮。(帶有評判的是熱忱嗎?)
 
It's filtering through negative beliefs,
你說的是經由負面信念過濾出(反映出)的,
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 沒錯。
 
And that turns the vibration into something that you experience as anxiety instead of excitement. Yes?
而那(經由負面信念濾出的過程)將振頻轉換成你們體驗為「焦慮」,而非「熱忱興奮」。沒錯吧?
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 沒錯。
 
So, if you know that, then what have you done to get in touch with the negative beliefs that you are filtering your energy through?
所以,如果你懂這一點,那麼對於面對處理「在過濾你的能量被的負面信念」,你有做出些什麼嗎?
 
So that it comes out as anxiety instead of excitement. What are the negative beliefs you discovered?
所以那讓「焦慮」取代了「熱忱興奮」。哪些是你發現的負面信念?
 
Q: That's my… That's kind of a block for me. That's…
Q: 那是我的… 那有點像一種阻礙著我的東西。那是…
 
That's a negative belief! So, you've just discovered one! Congratulations!
那是個負面信念!所以,你已剛發現一個負面信念了!恭喜你!
 
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝。
 
You believe you have a block.
你相信你有一個「阻礙著你」的東西。
 
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
 
That's not true. It's just that you believe it is.
那並不是真的。只不過是「你相信它是真的」。
 
So you've just discovered a negative belief!
所以,你剛已發現了一個負面信念!
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好吧。
 
You understand? Pheww! That was easy.
你明白嗎?咻…..(你一下就發現了!)那好簡單。
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 對。
 
So, because you believe you have a block that tells you that the negative belief is getting you to buy into the idea that you have a block. So you won't look at the belief, because if you did, it would be easy to let it go.
所以,因為你相信「你有個阻礙著你的東西」在告訴你,負面信念是「使你認為你有個阻礙著你的東西」的概念。所以,你不會去認真檢視這(負面)信念,因為,要是你真的這樣做,你會很容易放下它。
 
Q: Yeah, it's tricking me. Yeah.
Q: 是的,它在(掩飾)欺騙我。沒錯。
 
Because it is easy to let it go.
因為,要放掉它(放下負面信念)並不難。
 
The negative belief knows that if you actually saw the belief for what it was, it would be easy to let it go, so one of the tricks it has to use, is making it seem difficult to even see it; therefore, you believe you have a block.
「負面信念」知道:如果你確實看出(識破)它原本的面貌,要放下它便會是件輕而易舉的事,因此,它必須使出的把戲之一,就是要讓它看起來很難,既使你們只是了解一下它。因而,你會相信你有種阻礙。
 
Q: Right, Right.
Q: 沒錯,沒錯。
 
But, that's the trick.
但是,這就是負面信念的把戲。
 
You don't have a block. You have to see through that as a trick.
你並沒有受到阻礙。你必須看穿那只是個把戲。
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
Q: And I… One of the things that part of anxiety is I cough.
And is that also kind of trick?
Q: 而且我…焦慮的部分跡象之一是,我會咳嗽。這是否多少也跟這把戲有關?
 
Well, it's one of the symptom that you will have physiologically as you embed the vibration of the anxiety within your physical system. Of course you will have physical symptoms.
看來,它是你會在生理上得到的症狀之一,因為你將焦慮的振頻深植於你的生理系統中了。當然你會有呈現在身體上的()症狀。
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
But, when you let go of the idea of the negative beliefs, and no longer filter your energy through them, then the anxiety will change in the physical symptoms will change.
但是,當你放下負面信念的觀念,而不再經由負面能量過濾出你的能量時,焦慮的情況就會改變,身體的症狀也會改變。
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
Yes?
懂嗎?
 
So, what are you anxious about when you have anxiety?
所以,當你正處於焦慮狀態的時候,你在焦慮些什麼?
 
Q: Well, it's a lot of people pleasing…
Q: 嗯…是關於取悅很多人…
 
A lot of people?
很多人?
 
Q: People pleasing type things, you know like…
Q: 「取悅人們」之類的事情,你知道的,就像…
 
And why do you need to please people?
那你為什麼需要去取悅人們呢?
 
Q: I don't. But I…
Q: 我沒有啊。只是我…
 
Why do you? Because obviously if you do, you believe you need to do it.
你為什麼要這樣做?因為,很顯然地,如果你這樣做,就代表「你相信你需要」這樣做。
 
Q: It's a belief. It's a belief.
Q: 這是個信念啊!這只是個信念。
 
But why?
但是,為什麼?
 
Q: That's…
Q: 那是因為…
 
What do you think you get out of pleasing people?
你覺得你會從取悅人們的過程中得到些什麼?
 
Because you wouldn't be doing it if didn't think you got something out of it.
因為,若是你不認為(在某個意識層面相信)你會從中得到某益處的話,你就不會這麼做。
 
So what do you think you're getting out of people pleasing?
所以,你認為你會從「取悅人們」的過程中獲得什麼?
 
Q: I don't like people pleasing, but I'm doing…
Q: 我並不喜歡取悅別人,但是我一直在做…
 
What do you think you're getting out of it? Or you wouldn't be doing it. Doesn't matter whether you like it or not, if you're doing it, you believe you're getting something out of it.
你認為你從「取悅別人」所得到的是什麼?不然你就不會一直在那樣做。不論「你喜不喜歡」,若你一直在做,就表示你相信你在從中獲得某東西。
 
What do you believe is the advantage to people pleasing?
你認為取悅人們的好處是什麼?
 
Q: Less fear.
Q: 比較不害怕吧。
 
Less fear of what?
比較不害怕什麼?
 
Q: Being judged.
Q:被人批評。
 
Being judged. Ooh! Being judged!
被人批評!喔!被人批評!
 
 
Are all the people that you're pleasing, walking around, wearing judge ropes and carrying gavels?
那些你在取悅的人們,是否都穿著法袍和帶著法槌走來走去?
 
Q: It probably…
Q: 有可能是…
 
Bang-bang. I judge you and sentence you to eternal damnation for being who you are! You worthless, pointless person!
砰—砰。 我判決你並審判你一道永恆的詛咒,因為你想做你自己!你這個無用,一無是處的人!
 
Q: Okay, it would be the very very base thing, which I'm sure is common be a worth and self-worth issue.
Q: 好吧,這是非常、非常基本的事,我確定這通常是一個和自尊已及自我價值有關的問題。
 
Yeah.
是的。
 
Q: Right.
Q:沒錯。
 
And so why are you arguing with creation about your worth there is nothing you can do about that. You are worthy by the fact of your existence.
所以說,為何你要跟宇宙造物爭辯「你的價值」,那是你無力回天的事。「你確實存在」的這個事實就已證明「你是有價值的」。
 
You will never win that argument.
你永遠無法爭贏這個事實。
 
So, why are you spending time spending energy arguing with creation about something that can never change which is your worth.
所以,你為什麼要花費時間和精力,在和宇宙造物爭辯那你永遠無法改變的事實,也就是你的價值。
 
Q: You're right.
Q: 你說的沒錯。
 
I know that. That's why I said it.
我知道啊。這就是我說的原因。
 
So, the question is, why are you spending time doing it? Aren't you tired of arguing?
所以,問題是,你為什麼要浪費時間做這些事?你不覺得這樣爭辯很累嗎?
 
Q: That's what… That's exactly what I was in I'm tired of it, yes.
Q: 那是…那的確是讓我感到疲憊不已的,沒錯。
 
Are you tired enough to stop?
你是否已疲憊到可以停下了呢?
 
Q: That's why I'm actually not scared to ask you, cause I…I… This is terrifying for me to be up here, but to ask you… to actually come up here and ask you means, yeah, I'm tired.
Q: 這就是為什麼我實際上已不害怕向你發問的原因,因為我…我…要站在這裡,其實對我來說是很害怕的事,但是向你提問,敢真的在此站出來問你問題,就代表,沒錯,我真的累了。
 
Exactly.
沒錯。
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 是啊。
 
Well, then stop.
那就停止吧。
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
Because it's not serving you.
因為那對你沒有幫助。
 
Q: It's not.
Q: 完全沒有。
 
And if you show yourself that you were capable of coming up here in speaking about this to us, then you have proven to yourself that you can just “Let it go”!
而且,如果你向自己展現「你有能力站上來這裡和我們說話」,那麼,你就已經向自己證明了「你可以直接放下它」!
 
It's exhausting.
那真的很累人的。
 
Q: It is. It's exhausting.
Q: 沒錯。那的確讓人筋疲力盡。
 
Let it go. Relax.
放下它吧。放輕鬆。
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 沒錯。
 
You're worth it. Take a vacation. Take a break.
你是值得的。放個假吧。休息一下。
 
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
 
Yes?
好嗎?
 
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
 
You can take a break from this for the rest of your life.
你可以開始好好休息,從今以後都放下它。
 
Q: Thank you. That's nice, thank you
Q: 謝謝妳。這樣很好,感謝你。
 
Yes.
好。
 
Does this help?
這有幫助到你嗎?
 
Q: A lot.
Q: 很多。
 
Alright.
太好了。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2018/05/02
當你認識到:他們在表達的是一種... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2018/03/22
... 更多
9.辨識「欲望(desire)、喜好、需求、執著」的差別
2018/04/19
... 更多
關於我們
2016/11/24
二元世界的意思,是指物質宇宙的所有東西都有正向與負面、陰與陽、光與暗、高與低、冷與熱、善與惡...等兩極性。也就是說,在我們生活的真實世界裡,不可能沒有負面,或任何我們所不喜歡、所不願成為的人事物存在... 更多
1.「情緒」與「健康」Health
2016/02/22
情緒是「在移動的能量(energy in motion)。你們可以掌管這能量,讓這能量提升(pro-motion)或降低(de-motion)。當你降低這能量——也就是,將它移到最低層時——... 更多
1.「情緒」與「健康」Health
2018/01/23
巴夏影片:【痛苦是因阻抗「自然狀態的真正自己」】-... 更多
1.「情緒」與「健康」Health
2016/04/07
尼爾(替15歲青少年發問):生活爲什麽有那麽多的壓力——來自父母、來自學校,來自每一個人?壓力是一種生活的狀况,然而,... 更多
1.「情緒」與「健康」Health
2018/02/08
當你... 更多