【所有外在情境都只是關於「你如何回應」它】

瀏覽人數 4823
巴夏精選短片(6分35秒)【所有外在情境都只關於「如何回應」它】Bashar021
All situation is about "How you response to it".

 
巴夏精選短片【所有外在情境都只關於「如何回應」它】Bashar021
影片摘自:2016巴夏傳訊會-Your Indestructible Core
中文翻譯:Jimmy
 
 
 
 
 
此篇內容:
 
Q: I don't know if you could answer this question, but…
Q: 我不知道你是否能回答這個問題,但是…
 
Well, we will find out, I guess.
嗯,我想我們很快就會知道。
 
Q: I've been in some really heavy dense energy lately.
Q: 我最近一直籠罩在一些非常沉重又密集的能量之中。
 
Oh, heavy dense energy
哦,沉重密集的能量。
 
Q: With someone who has been in a legal battle with me, and they're trying to manipulate, taking, taking money and resources and time from me. Um…
Q: 就是我和一些人有法律上的糾紛,他們試圖在運用手段,從我身上榨取金錢、時間與資源。嗯…
 
Getting heavier and denser by the second…
這一刻變得越來越沉重又密集啊……
 
Q: But, in all just supporting me like, I don't know if I should, just let it all go, and risk like trying to…
Q: 但,所有這些事只是緊抓著我,我不知道我是該放手,還是該冒著風險去嘗試…
 
Risk? What are you risking now by holding onto such energy?
冒風險?你「現在正緊抓著這能量」在冒的,是什麼樣的風險?
 
What do you believe you are getting out of this experience?
你認為你會從這體驗中得出些什麼?
  
How is it serving you? What do you learning?  
這經驗是如何在為你帶來助益的?你從中學到了什麼?
 
Q: It's not serving me. But they continue to come into my life and pressed me.
Q: 它對我並沒有幫助。但它們一直來到我的生活中,並且不斷壓迫我。
 
If it's still there, it's because you believe it serving you somehow.
如果這能量仍然存在,那是因為從某種角度上,
你相信它對你有助益。
 
When I say serving you that doesn't mean it serving you positively.
當我說對你有助益,那並不代表說,它對你來說是正向地在服務你。
 
But you may believe that the alternative is worse, so you may be holding onto it, because you believe you don't want the alternative.
但是,你可能認為另一種選擇更為糟糕,所以你才緊抓著這能量,因為你相信,另一種選擇並不是你要的。
 
But, if you understand that an alternative path can actually be more representative of what you prefer, and you're willing to shift and change and look at things differently from a new perspective.
然而,如果你了解到,另一條道路更能實際上代表妳所喜歡的,你就會更願意轉變,願意以一種不同的新觀點看待事物。
 
Then perhaps, you may shift your reality where things can be handled in a different way.
那麼也許,你會改變你的實相,而進入一個「以不同的方式處理事情」的實相。
 
And you can feel more free in what's going on.
並且你能夠對發生中的事感到更為自由。
 
Can you be a little bit more specific about exactly why you have co-created this experience for yourself?
你能否更具體一點地解釋,你為何為自己(共同)創造出這樣子的經驗?
 
Can you give us any specific details at all that will help bring this home more specifically for you?
你能否給我們任何具體的細節,好讓這問題能更明確地為妳帶來幫助?
 
Q: Well…
嗯…
 
What is the actual situation, in your estimation why is it happening the way it's happening?
實際的情況是如何?依你的判斷,為什麼這事情會以這樣的方式發生?
 
Q: They're…
Q:他們…
 
What brought it about?
是什麼事情造成的?
 
Q: They're confusing, they’re dealing with their own levels of scarcity and projecting it to me.
Q: 他們很迷惘,他們在處理他們自己內在層面的匱乏,並將那情境投射於我。
 
Can you be more specific? And can you also speak up?
你可以說得更詳細一點嗎?而且可以講大聲一點嗎?
 
Q: Okay. I believe they're confused and they're projecting their own levels of scarcity towards me, and…
Q:好的。我覺得他們很迷惘,並將他們「自己內心層面的匱乏」投射在我身上,並且…
 
Their own levels of?
他們自己的什麼層面?
 
Q: Scarcity.
Q:匱乏。
 
Scarcity, alright.
匱乏,好的。
 
What is the basis of your lawsuit?
你被起訴的根據是什麼?
 
Q: I don't know if she actually has a basis, but she continues to threaten me and…
Q: 我不知道她到底有沒有一個根據,但她不斷在威脅我,而且…
 
Are you saying that there is actually no legal action taking place?
你是說他們實際上並沒有付諸任何法律行動嗎?
 
Q: There is. There's a mediator right now, and she just threaten me two days ago that she's gonna to the court now.
Q: 有的。現在有一個仲裁者,而她兩天前才威脅我說她現在要告上法院了。
 
Yes, and so?
好的,所以呢?
 
Are you afraid that you're going to not be capable of representing your side of the story accurately?
你是否在擔心你沒有能力代表你這方的立場,去準確地陳述你的主張?
 
Q: I can and I will, but it’s affecting others..  
Q:我可以,而我也會這麼做,但怕會影響到其他人。
 
But what?
但是什麼?
 
Q: It's affecting others to...
Q:這會影響到其他人……
 
How so?
怎麼影響?
 
Q: Because she…
Q: 因為她…
 
You can't affect anyone who doesn't choose to be affected.
你無法影響任何「
不選擇讓自己被影響」的人。
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
Including you.
包括你自己。
 
Can you look at this as an interesting and exciting and clarifying challenge for both of you?
你能把這件事看做是一個「對你們雙方都很有趣、興奮又能得到澄清」的挑戰嗎?
 
Q: I can, it just taking…
Q:我可以,只是這會…
 
I can. Yeah, I believe that.
我可以。是啊,我相信。
 
Q: No. It's just taking a lot of energy out of me. It's just like draining…
Q:不是啦,只是這使我耗盡許多能量,我感覺精力在流失殆盡中…
 
No, no. It's not. You're the one creating that experience within your own energy, because of your belief systems about your relationship to this circumstance.
不、不,並非如此。你就是那
在你自己的能量中創造經驗的人,因為這是你的信念系統對於「關係」在這種情況下的處理方式。
 
Stop doing that. You're the one that using your energy to make it seem as if your energy is being drained, because of how you looking at this.
別再這麼做了。你就是「在使用你的能量而讓自己看似能量耗盡」的人,因為這是「你如何看待這件事」的方式。
 
Stop looking at it that way, and you will not feel the drain in your energy.
別再以這種方式看待它,你就不會感到能量耗盡。
 
You're the one with the hand on the spigot, no one else.
掌握能量流動栓扭的人是你,並非他人。
 
If you look at this as an exciting and interesting and challenging experience of curiosity to learn something from this, to make a clear statement of yourself. In a way,
如果你把這事看待成:一場令人興奮、有趣並具有挑戰的好奇心在體驗,以從中學習,以展現一種「清楚闡明你
(更高版本的)自己」的機會。
 
That allows you to stand on your own two feet, tall and proud of who you are.
在某種程度上這事讓你得以展現你的獨立自主,並高大自豪地展現「你是什麼樣的人」。
 
Why not look at it that way?
為什麼不以這樣的方式看待此事?
 
Why not look at it as an opportunity to be clearer about who you are?
為什麼不把它當作是一個「能更清楚展現你是什麼樣的人」的機會呢?
 
Why are you looking at it in such a negative heavy draining way?
為什麼你要用如此消極、沉重及耗竭精力的方式看待它呢?
 
Why do you hold those definitions?
為什麼你要緊抓著那些定義呢?
 
How does it serve you to do that?
那樣做如何能對你有幫助?
 
Q: Okay, well… I guess...
Q:好的,嗯,我想…
 
Are you getting the hint?
你抓到重點了嗎?
 
Q: Yeah. I am totally getting it, but at this point, I feel like "I'd rather use my energy in different ways".
Q: 是的,我完全了解了,但在這點上,我覺得「我寧願以不同的方式使用我的能量」。
 
Then use it in different ways, but don't you think that that's what we're suggesting that you do?
那就以不同的方式使用你的能量,但你不覺得這正是我們在建議你採取的方向嗎?
 
Q: Yeah, okay.
Q: 是啊,好的。
 
Use your energy in a different way and you'll have a completely different experience of this.
以不同的方式運用你的能量,你就會對此事獲得一種完全不同的體驗。
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 是啊。
 
Yes?
沒錯嗎?
 
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
 
Don't run from it, you can't run from it. There's nowhere to run to.
別逃避它,你無法逃避的。並沒有地方可去。
 
If you co-created it, use it in a way that can reinforce ideas within yourself that allow you to become more of who you are.
如果你已共同創造出這事情,那就用它來強化自己內在的想法,讓你成為
更接近「本我」的自己(更高版本的「你是誰」)
 
You don't have to assume that this is a negative experience, otherwise, of course that's how you will experience it.
你不必認為這是一種負面的體驗,否則,那會成為「你將如何體驗它」的方式。
 
Q: Okay.
Q:好的。
 
But that's what you're doing.
但,那正是你在做的(體驗它的)方式。
 
Oh! I've been sued. This is so negative, now she is threatening to go to… Oh! This is so bad.
喔!我被別人告了,這好負面啊,現在她正威脅要去… 喔不!這太糟了。
Not necessarily. There may be surprises in store. May be that person needs to learn a lesson in the way that they need to learn it. Maybe you will help them learn that. Who knows?
不必這麼想。這當中有可能儲藏著驚喜。或許,對方那個人需要以那樣的方式來學到教訓。也許你會在這過程中幫助他們學習,誰知道呢?
 
Go into it. Standing tall with an understanding that there is a way that this can serve you positively and you will get something positive out of it.
去深入看清它吧。從更高的角度去了解:總有一種「這件事能夠
正向地為你服務的方式,而你將從中得到某正向的東西(和啟示)
 
Yes?
懂嗎?
 
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
 
Don't create your energy to weigh you down.
不要創造會讓你感到沉重的能量。
 
Don't impose negative definitions in something just because of how the circumstance looks.
別只因為「外在情況看起來如何」而將負面的定義強加於某事情上。
 
Looks aren't what tells you, what the situation is about.
"How you respond to it" is what the situation is about.  
「外在
情況看起來如何」並不告訴你「真實情況是如何」;對於外在情況「你如何回應」才是重點。
 
Let me repeat that.
讓我再覆誦一次。
 
Q: Yeah.
Q: 好。
 
"How a situation looks is not what the situation is about, how you respond to it is what the situation is about."
「外在情況看起來如何」並不是「真實情況如何」;你對外在情境「
如何回應才是重點
 
Yes?
對嗎?
 
Q: Yes.
Q:是的

Q: Very clear, thank you.
非常清楚,謝謝你。
 
Thank you.
謝謝。
 
Case dismissed.
結案退堂!
 
Thank you.
謝謝。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

8.「關係 Relationships」與「相關性 Relevance」
2017/07/07
尼爾:我以為並沒有像「對」和「錯」這樣的事情。我以為我們在神的眼中沒有人是「好」的或「壞」的... 更多
7.「演化、文明進化、懲罰、改變」
2018/06/26
物質實相是一面... 更多
8.「關係 Relationships」與「相關性 Relevance」
2018/03/30
在關係裡,你所從事面對的是「靈魂的工作」,然而那是一項重大的理解,一個盛大的憶起。直到你憶起這一點,並且憶起如何利用「關係」為創造自己的一項工具的那一刻前,你仍然必須在你目前的層面——理解的層面、願意的層面、憶起的層面上努力。... 更多
8.「關係 Relationships」與「相關性 Relevance」
2018/04/20
為了吸引那些... 更多
8.「關係 Relationships」與「相關性 Relevance」
2017/04/10
關於關係(relationships),這是一個非常基本、非常簡單,但已被人們非常悲慘地誤解的問題:你們最大的夢想,你們最高的想法,以及你們最喜愛的希望,都是與你們摯愛的別人(... 更多
8.「關係 Relationships」與「相關性 Relevance」
2017/02/18
對所有人的人生而言,「關係」只會有一個目的:去決定和去成為「你真正是誰」...關係的目的並不是擁有一個「能令你完整」的人;而是享有一個「你可以與他分享你的完整」的人... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2017/01/20
生命經由一連串的演化過程,在你們現在稱為幾十億年時光的一瞬間完成。而在這神聖的瞬間,你們由海洋——生命之水——來到陸地上,來到你們現在保有的形式。                                         【跨越非此即彼的思维才能了解无法形容之真相】 生命经由一连串的演化过程... 更多
「多重實相」、「終極實相」與「物質實相」
2015/08/03
你們進入相對性的世界——我所謂的「相對領域」... 更多