巴夏談【人類在地球上可獲得的最高體驗】

瀏覽人數 1137

巴夏精選短片(3分鐘)巴夏談【人類在地球上可獲得的最高體驗Bashar178  

 

巴夏談【人類在地球上能獲得的最高體驗Bashar178
 
影片摘自:2018-Stepping from the Shadows
字幕翻譯:Jimmy
觀看/下載此短片簡體中文版:
 
 
 
此短片內容

Q: What is the highest potential for human experience?
Q: 什麼是人類可能獲得的最高體驗?
 
The fourth density experience, which means you can experience the concept that you sometimes euphemistically referred to as “heaven on earth”.
就是第四密度的生活體驗,意思是:你們可以體驗到你們有時會委婉地稱為「人間天堂」的概念。
 
Everyone absolutely having what they need, when they need it, in absolute harmony, with every aspect of your experience, being full-fledged expressions of creation, in the way that is unique for you to express.
所有人都能「在他們需要的時候,絕對和諧地獲得他們所需要的」,以你體驗的每個面向,以你獨特的表達方式,展現你成熟的創造。
 
It’s how our civilization functions.
這就是我們(巴夏)文明運作的方式。
 
We operate in what we call “Pure Synchronism”.
我們在一種我們稱為「純粹的同步性下運作
 
Everyone is exactly where they need to be, when they need to be there, interacting with exactly who they need to interact with, at exactly the right moment getting exactly what they need, in perfect exchange, in perfect harmony, in perfect timing.
每一個人都是在最適當的時間,出現在他們最需要出現的地方,與他們正需要與之互動的人互動,並在最適當的時刻取得他們需要的東西,一切都發生在最完美的交流狀態、最完美的和諧情境和最恰當的時間點上。
 
It’s a choreography. It’s an orchestration. It’s automatic.
它就像芭蕾舞蹈表演、管弦樂和諧演奏般,一切都是自動自發產生的。
 
That’s all there is to it.
一切的運作就是這麼回事。
 
It’s like living in a dream.
它像活在夢境一般。
 
Because you start to realize that physical reality is a dream.
因為,你正開始意識到「物質實相就像一場夢」。
 
And that you can have manifestations that you would have in the past, simply recognized as magical.
並且,你們已經能夠顯化出「過去你們只會認為是具有神奇力量」的事物。 
 
But you see as we have often said, “Miracles are not the exception.”
但是,你知道我們常說的「奇蹟並非例外」。
 
Miracles are the natural order of things.
奇蹟(就人類頭腦的視角而言),是事物自然的狀況。
 
Not experiencing them is the exception.
沒有體驗到奇蹟,才是例外。
 
So, you are giving up being the exception and going into the flow of creation in a more natural way,
所以,你正放棄「成為沒體驗到奇蹟」的那例外,並以更自然的方式,順隨宇宙創造之流而行。
 
Beginning to realize, that surrender is not giving up control.
開始漸漸意識到,「臣服」並不是放棄控制
 
Surrender is allowing the control you already have to express itself more freely.
臣服只是:讓你早已具有的掌控權,更自由地展現。
 
It’s understanding that going with the flow means that the current already knows where you need to go, instead of swimming upstream with resistance.
是你了解到,跟隨宇宙創造之流,意味著那創造之流已經知道你需被帶到哪裡,而你不會抗拒那創造之流地逆行。
 
Because the physical mind thinks it knows what’s best.
因為,物質(頭腦)心智自認為知道什麼才是最好的。
 
The physical mind isn’t designed to know that.
物質心智並不是設計來知道這些的。
 
The physical mind doesn’t have a clue.
物質心智不會有線索。
 
Well, now and then maybe a hint.
好吧,有時候也許會有一點暗示建議啦。
 
But the physical mind is only designed to experience what’s happening.
其實,物質心智只是設計來體驗「正在發生什麼」。
 
The higher mind is designed to know what needs to happen.
較高心智(高我)才是設計來了解「需要發生什麼」的。
 
In order to bring to your physical individual experience as a personality,
為了讓(帶給)你得以視自己的體驗為「個體的人格」,
everything you need in your life that is relevant for you, in order to experience the fullness of your being in complete and total joy and ecstasy.
一切你生活中「與體驗你的人生議程有關」所需的事物,都只是為了讓你得以「以完整和全然的喜悅和狂喜」體驗生命的完整意義。
 
That is the potential in all of you should you choose to awaken to it.
這就是你們所有人可「選擇對這點覺醒」的潛能之處,如果你們願意。
 
Does that answer your question?
我有回答到你的問題嗎?
 
Q: Yes, thank you it’s beautiful.
Q: 有,謝謝你。太棒了。

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2018/06/01
有時候,藉由實際上... 更多
5.身(do)心(mind)靈(be)三面向之間的運作關係
2018/03/15
了解「事情如何發生」不在人體心智的能力範圍。人體心智的功能只是感知和了解「事情確實已發生」,但不是「事情如何發生」。 更多
5.「天堂、地獄與審判」
2016/08/10
【完整了解「希特勒為何上天堂?」系列摘文】-5/10 ... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2017/01/16
當你想要改變一個根源思維(root thought即:產生想法的根源或根深蒂固的思維模式)時,就按照你冒出的新想法(new idea)去做。但是你的行動必須要快,... 更多
5.「天堂、地獄與審判」
2016/08/10
【完整了解「希特勒為何上天堂?」系列摘文】-10/10 ... 更多
5.「天堂、地獄與審判」
2015/11/02
再也沒有比「地獄是存在的」說法更能完全抓住人類想像的東西了。那說法是:宇宙裡有這麼一個地方,... 更多
5.身(do)心(mind)靈(be)三面向之間的運作關係
2018/04/30
首先,你需要清楚明白一些產生自己「內在聲音」的來源、... 更多
5.身(do)心(mind)靈(be)三面向之間的運作關係
2018/03/21
「跟隨自己的興奮熱忱(Excitement)行事」不僅可以深入找出自己的核心信念,更是加速自己成長和進化的驅動引擎,... 更多